Funny story....The girls like to play with the map book that we have of NYC. I guess they like the colors and all the writing on it. Well Carolina asked me to show her where we live and I randomly picked a spot. Then she said that she was going to find where Uncle G's house is! I told her you won't find him on that map!!!! She insisted and she said she found him!
Last night we tried a new ointment on Baby ELena to control her eczema. Well she was up most of the night because she couldn't control her itching and stratching! So we are back to the drawing board! Poor thing, you can tell she wanted to sleep but she couldn't. Needless to say me and Bill are zombies today!!!! We will keep you posted on her progress.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Elena! Is the eczema as bad as it was when she was an infant? Hope you all get rest tonight!
Post a Comment