I am so happy to get to see you for the first time! I CANNOT WAIT to find out if you are a boy or a girl and what your name will be.. I love you already!
xoxo Aunt Tracy
p.s. You're being born into a family with awesome siblings and cousins! We just keep on growing by the year!!!
4 comments:
Dear Baby,
I am so happy to get to see you for the first time! I CANNOT WAIT to find out if you are a boy or a girl and what your name will be.. I love you already!
xoxo
Aunt Tracy
p.s. You're being born into a family with awesome siblings and cousins! We just keep on growing by the year!!!
By the way, I think it's a boy!
so cool.... CONGRATULATIONS!! I am pretty excited for you guys.
Keep us posted, and I hope you are feeling good.
congrats!! i cant tell, when will the tech be able to telll?
Post a Comment