Carolina brings home a project every day from school.
For Valentine's Day, she had a party at school and brought home hearts and this rose bouquet.
On the bottom it says a dozen roses for Mommy and Daddy Love Carolina
She brought this home a couple of weeks ago. It has pictures of her and it says I am a star.
It also has questions
This is how I spell my name
My favorite color is Blue
My friend at Wind 'n Willow are Kathy and Nina
I love to eat Pasta
The best part of the project is her portrait of her family.
Mommy, Daddy (she draws his gotie too), Ellie and Carolina
1 comment:
I LOVE the school projects! Great job, Carolina! We had fun when you guys came over, too. The girls always place so nicely together and I love being able to chat with you and Bill... Just think, soon there will be another cousin to be added to the mix! Cannot wait to meet your newest little one!
xoxo
Post a Comment