Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Tea Party

Today I went to Carolina's Tea Party for Mother's Day at her school. It was so cute. She didn't see me when I first walked in but then she started jump up and down when she noticed me. Then they sang three songs, Happy Mother's Day, I love you(the Barney song) and I'm a little teapot. Then we had cookies and ice tea and lemonade. Then the teacher handed out presents for the mom's. Here is my present that Carolina is holding. It is my hand print and her hand print and it says
Hand in Hand we will be together forever
I was almost crying....I loved it! This was the first picture I took and she decided to pick her nose....like father like daughter

Here she is singing her I'm a little teapot


All the kids were on the "carpet" singing the songs. That is her teacher Miss Donna

It was a great surprise and Carolina did a great job! I am so proud of her.




1 comment:

Tracy and Brendan said...

(tearing up) Yay Carolina! What a nice Mother's Day gift, El! Good for you two! <3 xoxo