Today we went to Gianna's third birthday party which was held in my sisters backyard. Gianna is 11 days older than Carolina!
The girls fell asleep on the way there so they were charged up when we got there.
Uncle G, Alexa and Matthew are up from Florida for vacation and were able to celebrate with us!
Here is Gianna filling up the pool with everyone watching and waiting!
Elena gave a stare down at this little kid!
My sister bought this blow up bouncer and had it set up for the kids!
The girls loved it and played in for most of the time!
Here is Elena going down the slide
They were hysterical
After the candy rush, Elena decided to bust a move in the corner....I think she was trying to impress this little boy that was watching her! It was so adorable
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big Matthew is.. I always remember him as the dimpled cutie with the pacifier and baby tux at your wedding! WOW!
Post a Comment