Friday, April 4, 2008

Ciao

We have been teaching Carolina and Elena some Italian words. Of course Elena can't say it but Carolina can say Ciao (Hello), Ti Amo (I love you), Mangia (Eat) Libra (book). She thinks its fun to say it and we are happy to teach it to her!

3 comments:

Tracy and Brendan said...

That's great! It's the best time to teach them another language! I'm sure your parents love it, too!

Leonardo e Lorenzo said...

Great! Did you have the chance to show or read her the italian tale book that I sent you last summer when Lina was here?
We are also teaching Leonardo some English words. He can say hallo mummy, I love you, kiss, thank you... (attention: "book" is libro and not libra!)

Carolina Elisa said...

I know my mom told me after I posted it that I spelt it wrong!! Haha...I guess I have to brush up on my italian skills as well!