The girls enjoyed their snack of an oreo cookie. It was so cute, they sat together on the coach, carolina had her arm around Elena and they sat and ate their cookie. I had to grab the camera...it was so cute
Then their after dinner treat was icecream. We never really give them ice cream, so I decided to surprise them tonight! carolina enjoying hers, she likes chocolate ice cream (notice Thomas is sitting next to her!!) She already said she wants a Thomas birthday party!
Elena feeding herself, she refuses to be fed! She loved the ice cream as well!
We had a great day today, I was off from work. The rest of the week, they are going to Nonna's house because grandma is in Florida for the week!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun day you had together!
Post a Comment