Today we went to Zio Leo's Surprise 62nd birthday party. While we were waiting for him to arrive, the girls were playing around. Here is Elena dancing around.
Then Elena made friends. This little boy was very interested in Elena-oh boy! its starting early. I think he was the same age as Elena.
Here is Zio Leo walking in
Elena was obsessed with my cousin Pete work actually works with my Uncle. Elena never met him before but she was flirting with him and went right to him and let him hold her and play with her. It was funny! She even gave him a kiss.
Daddy and Elena waiting for the food
The cake
The girls saw the cake and couldnt wait to eat it. It was pretty good, the outside had the rainbow cookies on it. the inside was chocolate filling and almond filling. Carolina ate almost her whole piece and then some of my whip cream and Elena ate almost her whole piece too!
My aunt and cousins with my uncle. My two cousins are twins and were in our bridal party. One of them brought a girlfriend. I can't beleive that...we are getting way too old!
Nonna and Nonno with Zio Leo (he is my mom's brother)
Zia from Florida made a special trip to surprise him!
And our family!
We had a great time and the food was delicious! The girls ran and played! I didn't get a chance to take a picture of Zi-Zia and Gianna. I will post once i get them from Zi-Zia.
No comments:
Post a Comment