Wednesday and Thursday night we had orientation at Carolina's school! Wednesday night was without her and just the parents and then last night was with the kids. They had a clown there and all the kids were able to play on the playground that they have at the school. We met the teacher...Miss Donna! Carolina was very shy last night! Her first day is Tuesday. I have her as an early drop off so I will be able to drop her off before I go to work!
Saturday is her first soccer game! She has soccer every Saturday until November 8th, then it starts up again in the spring. All are invited to see her play! The field is around the block so its nice and easy for us! IT starts at 9 am
They are also having a parade on Sunday for all the players, they have to wear their uniforms and march! That is at 11:30 am. Everyone is welcome to come and see, let me know and I will send you directions!
Hopefully it won't be cancelled!
I will be posting pictures of our big girls!
On a side note, Carolina is doing great on the potty! She is also wearing underwears at night! Out of the past 4 nights she has had one accident! Way to go Carolina!
1 comment:
Sounds great! We'd love to come to a game!
Post a Comment