Every Wednesday, Grandma takes the girls to GG's house to spend the day. The girls look forward to it every week. This week they came home with some arts and crafts! They were all excited to show us what they made! (It's the second picture)
The other night, the girls decided to just hug and kiss each other! I quickly grabbed the camera and got the tail end of it. Although this picture is blurry, I love it!!!!!!!!!
Their projects from GG's house
Carolina had another great day at school yesterday. When I dropped her off the kids were playing in the playground because they were filming for the Rachel Ray show inside! How exciting. She saw her teacher and was so happy and went to play! SHe looked back at me once and I waved and she kept going!
Grandma picked her up and she did great!
Here is her project from school, they finger painted! She was so happy to tell me when I got home from work!
The picture says "Carolina's Schoolhouse"
No comments:
Post a Comment