This is from one of Carolina's soccer game.
Here next game is saturday at 9 am
Whenever she has a 9 am game it gets cancelled because it rains and of course the weather for Saturday calls for rain! She is getting better at going in and playing! Last week she actually kicked the ball and was so excited, she ran over to me and gave me a hug in the middle of the game. She also took her team pictures! Can't wait to get them!
Speaking of pictures, she took her school pictures a couple of weeks ago. The proofs were awesome, she was smiling in each and everyone. Because I couldn't keep the proofs..I tried to take pictures of them, they are a little hard to see though! It made choosing the one pose so hard!
I think this is the one that we chose!
I have a parent/teacher conference on Thursday for Carolina!
Elena is doing great and even went poops on the potty yesterday! Way to go Ellie :)
1 comment:
Love the school pics!
Post a Comment