We can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!
I must say, this past month has flown by! It seems like you just told me you were 6 weeks and now you're 10! I hope it's going fast for you, too! =) p.s. I cannot wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! Do you have a feeling yet?! Either way, it'll be wonderful!
Congrats!!! We are so excited!
awesome news... congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.LUCIA AND FAMILY
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!
I must say, this past month has flown by! It seems like you just told me you were 6 weeks and now you're 10! I hope it's going fast for you, too! =)
p.s. I cannot wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! Do you have a feeling yet?! Either way, it'll be wonderful!
Congrats!!! We are so excited!
awesome news... congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.
LUCIA AND FAMILY
Post a Comment