Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

Saturday, October 25th was my 31st birthday!
We ended up taking the girls to the Children's Museum in Garden City because I got free passes from the Library and we had to give them back by Saturday.
Then we went to the Bellmore Street Festival and saw Papa in a parade with his tractor! I love street festivals because of all the vendors and food so it was nice to take the kids!
Then we went out to dinner to our favorite place On the Border (mexican). The girls were great and we had a great time, they even got free ice cream!
Then Daddy stopped and got me carvel (my favorite) and we went home and relaxed from a long day! I will post some pictures once I get them uploaded!
Thank you for all your well wishes and cards!

2 comments:

Tracy and Brendan said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Janine said...

dislahappy Birthday....